Valentine’s gift baskets

• Topic
  • JunkyjenJunkyjen #44342

I have been busy getting ready for Valentine’s Day. I hunt year round for bargains to put in my baskets. I buy a lot of things after Christmas, such as ribbon. I found some great feather roses at Dollar Tree and put them in recycled vases. Sorry I don’t have a pic, but they look real! We do not have a flower shop here, so I do pretty good for a small town. Most of my baskets are geared toward children. I deliver to the local school. I have been lurking and enjoying everyone’s posts. I will take a pic of my shop when I get finished setting up!

[attachment id=16001,2597] [attachment id=16001,2598] [attachment id=16001,2599] [attachment id=16001,2600] [attachment id=16001,2601]

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #84324

Thanks for sharing…its nice jen..

•  Anonymous #73300

Thank you Jen! I finally found it on the map!

•  Anonymous #73296

thanks! You are all so sweet and inspirational. Maggie, Tyronza is about 40 miles from Memphis Tn.

•  Anonymous #73287

Love the baskets…Welcome Jen…I how you sell them all…And what lucky kids that get one…

•  Anonymous #73282

Nice gifts Jen!! Will you tell me where Tyronza is? I live in Arkansas also, but I can’t find Tyronza.

•  Anonymous #73277

Aww…those look neat! Sounds like you have a good idea and a good business doing these.

•  Anonymous #73274

Very nice Jen!

•  Anonymous #73271

Can I be a kid again in your town?? My husband already warned me there will be no diamonds/jewelry for me this Valentines Day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.