Started this 2 yrs ago…

• Topic
  • LevetaLeveta #46764

I know it’s not junking, but I started this 2 yrs ago to go in my shop. When that didn’t happen I put it away till a couple months ago. Now it sits in the little shop that opened in out little town…It’s the rag garlin in the pic. Took my at least 12hrs to complete…

[attachment id=29177,4109]

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #84685

My garland sold a few weeks ago to a lady from California. Steve I hope so. Wish I could luck into more finds like that…

•  Anonymous #84337

That is one sharp cabinet! Bet you made someone sooooo happy.

•  Anonymous #84114

Nice find on the cabinet. The minnow bucket turned out really cute and I love the garland.

•  Anonymous #84049

Sold the cabnet already…Wish I could fine more dumpster fines like that again…lol

•  Anonymous #84038

I LOVE the garland Leveta! Love it!

Kari

•  Anonymous #84035

glad you are back in the junk world…good to see some pictures, i cant figure it out yet…… the garland looks really neat….and i like that green a lot….

•  Anonymous #84034

Here’s something I DH and I spotted next to a dumpster. I cleaned it and DH sturdyed it up a bit and I scraped off pealing paint then put a urethane on it…

•  Anonymous #84033

Leveta, I like the garland, what a lot of work! I’m glad you found something you love to do again. My sister and I keep talking about the shop we had and how much we miss it. It gets into your blood, treasuring old things and turning them into something new. And the people were always so nice. I miss it too.

•  Anonymous #84032

I like that – cute!

•  Anonymous #84031

Here’s a minnow bucket I started back when also and finished it today. It’s got I think 20 twinkle lights tied in side with fish fishing line and the ends burned to secure. And several old and newer lures around the outside…

•  Anonymous #84030

Here’s a minnow bucket I started back when also and finished it today. It’s got I think 20 twinkle lights tied in side with fish fishing line and the ends burned to secure. And several old and newer lures around the outside…

•  Anonymous #84029

•  Anonymous #84028

•  Anonymous #84027

LOL…LIFE!!!! When family situations kept me from reopening my shop I just put things up cause I was to heartbroken to look at it all. I sold off most stuff but kept a few things that I put my heart into. Today I finished another one. Went to take a pic of it my camera was dead…lol Isn’t that the way. The little shop that opened gave me life again in my heart…The garlin is actually 23ft long end to end, but has 23ft of orange lights… It’s kinda hard to see them…But it sure is purtty when the lights are dim…

•  Anonymous #84026

I wondered what was keeping you so busy…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.