silverplate…

• Topic
  • LevetaLeveta #50763

Several yrs ago I bought a nice size box of silverplate spoons and forks from someone on here(sorry I can’t remember who). Is there any one else who may have some to sell? It’s hard to find it around here… Thank You…

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #85106

Trying it again…

I give up…It use to be so easy…

•  Anonymous #85105

Here’s some of our creations…

Can’t find my resized pic’s…lol

•  Anonymous #85104

Here’s some of our creations…

•  Anonymous #85103

Did you look on my FB page at the jewerly I been posting? There may be a few pieces that are made from yours. I have a bracelet laid out that has 2 of the L spoons. IF I can do it i’ll try to post some here so you can see.

•  Anonymous #85100

No problem! I would love to see what you make with it.

•  Anonymous #85095

THANKS LOVECRAFTING for your help with the silverplate…I really appreciate it…

•  Anonymous #85049

Sent you an email. Hope it gets to you ok.

•  Anonymous #85047

There’s alot with your name without any info. Just e-mail me if you want. It’s hard to imagaine that many people that have the same name…lol I’ll have to type my name in and see how many have the same name…lol My address is jdkirk@tds.net And Thanks again…

•  Anonymous #85046

Cant find you either. If it helps I live in Arkansas.

•  Anonymous #85040

Which one??? LOL there are a bunch of them. Try mine. Leveta Buckman Kirk.

•  Anonymous #85039

I have FB. My name is Tina Savage.

•  Anonymous #85038

Sounds good Lovecrafting…Just let me know. Do you want my e-mail address or do you have fb and can message me? Thanks…

•  Anonymous #85034

I have a shoebox full I will be pulling from my booths after the Holidays. Will let you know how much I have left when I pull it and if you are interested I will make you a stellar deal.

•  Anonymous #85033

When I do find it I don’t usually pay over .50 to 1.00 a piece. Every now and then maybe 1.20-1.50 if it’s a beautiful patteren…

•  Anonymous #85032

What is a price you’d want to pay? I see it all the time but don’t price it.

•  Anonymous #85031

I’m not finding much either… lots of stainless out there for practically nothing. I wonder what could be done with it. Some of it is kind of cool. I got a collection of stainless knives to mark the garden and had a bad time with my shoulder in the spring so I never got the garden put in. I guess there is next spring…

•  Anonymous #85030

I’m not finding much either… lots of stainless out there for practically nothing. I wonder what could be done with it. Some of it is kind of cool. I got a collection of stainless knives to mark the garden and had a bad time with my shoulder in the spring so I never got the garden put in. I guess there is next spring…

•  Anonymous #85029

Thanks copper…I’m not in any hurry. My sister-in-law goes to England every summer and goes to the boot sales. She said she’s having a hard time find very much…Again Thanks…

•  Anonymous #85028

I might have a few but I’m not sure what I have – might be a few knives too – I’d have to dig around – maybe in a couple weeks…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.