Looking for silverplate silverware

• Topic
  • LevetaLeveta #55952

Didnt know which one to put this in, but I’m looking for silverplate silverware…Thanks Ladies

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #86052

Thank You for your kind offer msOkeeffe I surely appreicate it. I’m only in need for the silverplate silverware. Your more then welcome to ramble all u want here…lol God Bless

•  Anonymous #86049

Hi Leveta…I have an assortment of my grandmother’s silver plated serving trays…all different sizes(one is so heavy I have no idea how she could have walked around with this tray of champagne glasses without dropping it!).

I know you want silverware but just wanted to let you know.

Sorry for my rambling post.

Jay

•  Anonymous #86034

Thanks Maggie I appreciate that…You to Diane for your like…Copper your a good talker throughter…lol

•  Anonymous #86033

Leveta, your jewelry is beautiful! I’m so glad it is selling well for you!

•  Anonymous #86032

Hi Leveta, I like you so I “liked” you, (hehehehe) I really like the rings. My 88 year old Mother has a spoon ring she wears all the time.

•  Anonymous #86031

Yes and it works!!!

•  Anonymous #86029

Thank You Copper!!! I actually did it…LOL

•  Anonymous #86028

NICE STUFF!!!

Click on member (under your name) Then you can edit your profile from there & make a link then when someone clicks on your name it will take them to your site when they click on your name.

c

•  Anonymous #86027
  •  Anonymous #86026

can you link from here? I couldn’t find you on facebook

•  Anonymous #86025

copper JD has made keyrings from some of the knives. Not to many of the one we have are hollow. Some are filled with a concretty like substance. Diane we make bracelets and rings and sometimes pendants. We do have a site. SecondTimeAround on facebook. JD has a orange t-shirt on and i’m standing next to him…

•  Anonymous #86024

So what are you going to do with them?

•  Anonymous #86023

I need to dig around – there should be some… do you do anything with the hollow ends of the knives? I’ve seen some cool stuff done out of them, too.

•  Anonymous #86022

Forks and spoons…The other day we stumbled upon some very old that was 4 & 5 pieces(tied together) for 1.00 then alot of times we pay 1.00 apiece…For sets depending how much is in it 20.00-25.00…

•  Anonymous #86021

I’m not seeing it much these days

•  Anonymous #86020

forks, spoons knives? What are you willing to pay?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.