Looking for scrabble tiles

• Topic
  • DPummDPumm #45133

I want to make some christmas ornaments that say “MIZZOU”. I’v got most of the letters and bought some mizzou tiger pictures but I’m having a hard time finding Z’s. Does anyone have some that you would sale or know where I could get the letters at a good price? Thanks, Diana

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #84706

Ive seen tons of scrabble tiles on ebay for cheap, or at least I think they are cheap.

•  Anonymous #82222

very nice !!

•  Anonymous #82217

Just thought I would post a picture of one of the MIZZOU ornaments I made (with a little help from my friends). Hope the picture works.

•  Anonymous #81852

What is the going rate for Scrabble tiles?

•  Anonymous #81849

Sorry I’m just now getting back to you. Do you still need Zs?

•  Anonymous #81790

sorry it took me so long…(country living fair….mad time consumer)

•  Anonymous #81789

junxtaposition, Thank you, Thank you for all those Z’s.

•  Anonymous #81598

Thanks everyone :^). My email address is pumms@iland.net , if you would email me please and let me know what you want for them and I can give you my address.

Ladydianab, I’m afraid KU would not sell to well around here but it sure would be easier to find the letters. I make snowmen out of chenille bedspreads and decorate them for different teams and sell alot of Mizzou. Anyways last year someone wanted a couple KU snowmen so I made them. The store owner set them out just to see what would happen, she said you would not believe all the fuss they caused.

•  Anonymous #81594

i have some too…let me know if you still need them..

•  Anonymous #81590

DPumm,

I have some on hand, too. Let me know and I’ll make arrangements.

Connie

•  Anonymous #81589

Diana,

I think that I still have my scrabble at my booth. I will check tomorrow (we are closed today). You are welcome to it. But.. shouldn’t the ornaments say KU? (sorry, had to add that since I am in Jayhawk land, Lawrence, KS. LOL)

diana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.