I’m look’n 2 buy…

• Topic
  • shannonfrz #55761

I would like 2 buy 1 full size OLD bedspring or 2 twin size!

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #86064

Unfortunately I had to leave this behind in Tenn. I hope the new owners enjoy it as much as I did.

•  Anonymous #86030

Chelcass….beautiful flowers climbing on a gorgeous headboard…thanks for sharing that glimpse of spring/summer!

•  Anonymous #86013

I doubt if the neighbors were too upset about the head board. Around here the Health Department would send a letter telling you to get the junk out of your yard – then we have garbage rationing so there is nowhere to put it anyway.

•  Anonymous #86009

Check with your local free cycle,charity shop or craigs list they usually have box springs. I used a old metal headboard for my clematis. It was white and gold and I sunk rebar into the ground and went from there. The clematis spread out across the frame and looked beautiful.

•  Anonymous #86006

I want 2 paint them royal blue, lay them on their side, sink rebar through them & grow clematis all through it. Presently my clematis R grow’n on wood lattice but the lattice doesn’t look like it can’t take much more weight. I don’t know what my neighbors will think but I think it would B beautiful!

•  Anonymous #86005

If your town has clean up days or some wheres to place a wanted ad you may find a free one. Burn the material off and the springs will look old. You’ll need bolt cutters to cut the heavy wire. What ya making? I just made my first bedspring wreath yesterday, I like the way it looks but would like to find some small springs to use so the wreath could hang on the front door.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.