Get Free Paint!

• Topic
  • Peony #45007

Glidden is repeating their free paint promo. Last year, I got a free quart of Glidden paint and I just entered the promo for another one this morning. Go to http://www.glidden.com and click on “Let’s get going” and then pick the paint color you want and drag it over to the paint can. Answer a very short survey and your paint will be on the way.

It did take me a couple tries to get through becuase it’s pretty busy, but what a great FREE sample. Dont’ forget to come back here and tell us what you’re going to do with the free paint.

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #80720

Got mine while ago. The guy that delivered it told my mom he’s delivered around 200 can this morning…lol

Swiss Coffee…

•  Anonymous #80694

Just rec’d mine. Eloquent Ivory–can’t wait to get started on my vintage/cottage style spare room. Look out vacation time–I’m getting excited to start. LuAnn

•  Anonymous #80600

Got mine today – Polished Limestone. Haven’t opened it yet. Hope it’s pretty!

•  Anonymous #80528

great surprise….wasn’t expecting for weeks yet!!

•  Anonymous #80525

Gigi, so glad you got it already. Mine came, too and I can hardly wait til I have time to use it.

•  Anonymous #80521

yippee-skippy!!! :)

my paint arrived Sat….LOVE IT!!!

thanks glidden!!!

•  Anonymous #80329

Ohmycreations, other posters have said that it appears to be over.

•  Anonymous #80328

I couldn’t find the promo other than this: (effective June 1)

http://www.glidden.com/pdf/media/pr/2010_05_17_NR-Tester-Giveaway.pdf

•  Anonymous #80314

never guess what my daughter-i did yesterday!?

went to walmart to purchase a QUART of GLIDDEN PAINT!!

for me it’s always a guessing game as to what color to pick if-when an offer roles into town and wouldn’t you know just a day after picking cranberry zing for myself….we decide to change her bedroom!

going to sponge on a NEON GREEN over white….YIKES-SCARY! :O

•  Anonymous #80311

I did get mine, but I had the brite ideal of going in under DH’s name but it was gone. Guess that’s what I get for being greedy…lol

•  Anonymous #80303

I couldn’t find the offer… guess it was over by the time I found out about it!

•  Anonymous #80299

dates below offer said maybe like 24 hr time frame (between 17-18th)?

yes indeed, took forever to get through…tried on/off randomly about 6 hrs! when i told sister, got through immediately right after i did.

imagine that!!

•  Anonymous #80297

Sorry to hear that, Leveta. I’ll bet they got bombarded with requests and only had so many samples available.

•  Anonymous #80296

Guess they aren’t doing it any more.

•  Anonymous #80283

I’m so glad you all have been able to sign up for this. Isn’t it fun to get such a nice, generous freebie? For anyone who has had trouble getting through, you just have to keep trying because once the word got out, it got pretty busy on that site. A friend of mine tried several times before she got through.

•  Anonymous #80282

thinking of purples this time but then the word “cranberries” popped in my head and that’s when i found “CRANBERRY ZING” in the reds…it matches some accents in my bedroom so i claimed it!!!

THANK YOU GLIDDEN!!! :)

and thank you peony for reminding us!!

•  Anonymous #80271

Just submitted mine. Eloquent Ivory–sounds boring but I’ve got some “county cottage” painting in my spare room.

Thank you Peony for posting this.

LuAnn

•  Anonymous #80265

Thanks so much. I got a quart of some type of Limestone color. Bet it’ll look better on my bathroom walls than the “lilac” toned silver that I have now! LOL

•  Anonymous #80263

Hugs I couldn’t get in either at first. I just got mine ordered. Swiss Coffee…

•  Anonymous #80262

Thanks! I just ordered mine – a misty aqua! I’ve been wanting to paint a few things that color and just never got to the store to get some.

Wanda in NH

•  Anonymous #80260

I ONLY GET AN ERROR WHEN i GO TO THE PAGE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.