Flea Market Style is looking for your Small Flea Markets

• Topic
  • moderatormoderator #44677

Bigger isn’t always better, and that’s true even when it comes to flea markets. For our next issue of Flea Market Style magazine, we’re rounding up a list of the country’s best small flea markets — those with less than 100 vendors — and we want your recommendations. This is your chance to give your favorite small-town, way-off-the-beaten-path junking destination some love!

To submit your suggestions, send an email to:

fleamarketstylemag@hotmail.com with “SMALL FLEAS” in the subject line. In your message, please include the name of the flea market and the city and state in which it’s located. (If you know its website address, write that down too.) Give us at least one reason you think it’s a must-shop flea market. Is there a particular vendor you adore? A special edible treat you can only find there? Unique early bird specials?

Don’t forget to provide your name and contact information so we can get in touch with follow-up questions, if needed.

Thank you,

The Flea Market Style Team

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #83962

I sent an e-mail also.

•  Anonymous #83947

i sent u am email. hope u can take a look into this one. the owner would be sooooooooooo pleased

•  Anonymous #83940

I just found a link!!!

http://americanfleas.com/indiana

•  Anonymous #77028

bump

•  Anonymous #76873

bump

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.