Calendar of Sales !

• Topic
  • daisytoaddaisytoad #46500

Okay, I have such a hard time remembering what sales are when…anyone else? If not then this thread will be for my own reference!

There are so many new occasional sales, new vintage market and fleas popping up, I thought an updated resource would be great! Location, date and name or type of event would be great, any other info is greatly welcome!

• Discussion
  •  Anonymous #84042

At Home with Petals & Porch Posts & Friends

Please join us for a “Fall Market”

September 20 – 22 , 2012

40 CR 500 N Ivesdale, Il 61851

(1/2 mile North of Ivesdale)

* Primitive antiques, cottage decor, eclectic blend of home decor

* Mums, Indian corn, pumpkins & more

* locally crafted willow garden accents

* held Rain or Shine!

Hours: Thurs 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Fri & Sat 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

I am hosting this event at my country farmhouse. I am renting a big tent and inviting some of my friends to “vend” also.

If anyone is in the area, please stop by!

for more information, check out the events tab on my Petals & Porch Posts facebook page!

•  Anonymous #83971

weekend in the country IS still accepting vendors if anyone had the weekend free and wants to apply……………tell ’em i sent you !!

•  Anonymous #83970

Patina–sorry you can’t make it–sounds likes it’s going to be a great show.

Had the dates wrong–9/29 and 9/30-Saturday/Sunday. :(

•  Anonymous #83969

Sounds great, but a little too far for this KY girl to travel right now. Blessings.

•  Anonymous #83968

Weekend in the Country is held in Davisburg MI at Springfield Oaks County Park on 9/26 and 9/27. Click on the link below to get more specifics. Hope you can make it.

http://element8events.com/joomla1/index.php/weekend-in-country

LuAnn

•  Anonymous #83967

weekend in the country is held where and when?

•  Anonymous #83966

patina..you’re going to be at weekend in the country???

•  Anonymous #83965

Memphis, Tennessee. PATINA will be there!

•  Anonymous #83964

Memphis, Tennessee. PATINA will be there!

•  Anonymous #83960

its encouraging to hear…i was invited to vend at this show..and it is a new company and area for me…so i really dont know anything about it. i have 2 friends also coming so we are very excited about it..everything i read looks like it’s going to be great…somewhat like country living (only a bit smaller)…its the inaugural one but hopefully will build bigger each year ! they say they are doing massive advertising !! hope so !!

•  Anonymous #83959

Will definitely stop by–it would be nice to meet you too. Found the flyer at Holly Hills Primitives-a shop in downtown Holly. After reading it I could hardly contain myself. Vintage shows finally in this neck of the woods.

•  Anonymous #83956

luann…

i will be selling at the ‘weekend in the country’..in fact i am a featured artist ..if you click the link on the side of the site….whoo hoo..

please make sure you stop in my booth and tell me who you are….it will be so nice to see someone i ‘know’…!!

•  Anonymous #83955

Just found this new and exciting “Weekend in the Country” shopping festival vintage market in Michigan. Sooooooooooo looking forward to this. I’ve seen these advertised around the country and now they’re finally here. Tickets are discounted for pre-sale, 125 vendors, music, demos. What more can you as for.

http://element8events.com/joomla1/index.php/weekend-in-country

LuAnn

•  Anonymous #83820

this is great Ki. I started a pinterst board with shows and fleas in Texas and have a bucket list board of shows across the US, but this would be great.

I’ve also referred to this site for shows in Texas, but I noticed that they don’t update it often because there are shows that no longer exist on it.

http://www.txantiquemall.com/fleamarkets.html

I’ll be looking forward to your directory.

•  Anonymous #83817

Wow, you won’t have to wait much longer! I have been planning this for years but just recently got off my butt and have started the wheels turning. FleaQuest, is in the works. It is my online directory and ap that will allow you to search for vintage sales, antiques shops and shows, flea markets, road trips and architectural salvage centers by location and make comments as well. It is gonna be amazing. Comprehensive, up-t0-date and easy to navigate. The ones I have tried to use in the past were just too complicated and incomplete.

You can sign up for updates at fleaquest.com and we will be starting to let merchants list their sales or shops sometime in August. Site will officially open to questers in early 2013. Yay! I can’t wait! Ki

•  Anonymous #83816

awesome! I think from all over the country….sometimes you have to travel for some good junk or make ‘better’ use of a trip!

•  Anonymous #83815

Yes, click the link and hit the

“merchant” button.

•  Anonymous #83805

margo, is ki looking for places to list???

•  Anonymous #83780

Ask and ye shall receive. Ki has a new venture for just this need. Read more about it here.

http://fleaquest.com/

Margo

•  Anonymous #83771

Betsy — thanks so much for the link to my blog, Vintage Market Guide. I try to post every week and I provide information about upcoming vintage markets, barn sales, occasional sales, junk jaunts, flea markets, antique shows & more, all throughout the United States. It has a search bar and is sorted by month/year and state.

I hope you can check it out. Thanks! -amy

•  Anonymous #83764

August 9-11 Bargains Galore on 64

Beebe to Ft. Smith, Arkansas

•  Anonymous #83750

Junkin’ in June… June 29-30… central Iowa…

Facebook page is Junkin in June.

•  Anonymous #83741

This is a great idea. Do you want shows in different parts of the country? I so want to go to the Nebraska Junk Jaunt but it’s the same time that the Big Antique Week in Warrenton/Round Top Texas starts.

I found this website that lists lots of shows across the US and I think you can suggest ones to add to her list.

http://www.vintagemarketguide.com/

•  Anonymous #83729

Iowa Junk Jaunt June 29-30 central IA

Junk Jubilee Jingles November 16, 17

Junk Jubilee Spring show end of Aprilish

•  Anonymous #83690

Olde Glory Antique Fair June 15, 16, 17 Denver CO

•  Anonymous #83662

Simply Bungalows Vintage and Artisan Markets, Lincoln, Ne – sales in spring and fall

Barn Festival, Hastings, Ne – last 2 weeks in May and last 2 weeks in September

Junkstock, Omaha, Ne – June 22, 23, 24 2012

HWY 36 sales, CO-IN September 21, 22, 23 2012

Junk Jaunt, Central Nebraska September 28, 29, 30 2012

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.